Welcome to the Westmount Shul and Learning center!
This Week’s Bulletin
(October 21st, Noach)
- Download PDF: Bulletin, Avos u’ Bonim Minyan, Sfardi Sundays, Parsha Class, Bible Skills, Challah Baking
- Erev Shabbos Mincha is at 6:07 PM this week.
A Carlbach singing minyan, or a regular minyan to choose from.
- The Thursday evening Kollel resumes tonight at 8:30 PM.
- The Rabbi’s Parsha classes resume this coming Tuesday.
- The weekend of October 27 – 28 has been designated as the Worldwide Shabbat project. Our Shul will recognize this by encouraging not yet observant Jews to experience Shabbos in our Shul. We will have members speak at different venues in Shul on Shabbos morning explaining the challenges they faced in keeping the Shabbos and subsequent satisfaction they presently have from keeping this beautiful Mitzvah. The Shul will have a grand kiddush luncheon in celebration in honor of those that presently keep this Mitzvah.
- We are looking for people to strengthen the 8am shacharis minyan
We are a warm and welcoming community where Jews from all backgrounds and affiliations gather together. With a close family like environment and a dynamic and learned Rabbi and Rebbetzin.
To find out more about the Shul, visit our classes schedule, watch our 20th anniversary video, or click below to read our history and goals statements.