Hello! You are invited to sit in on any of this week’s classes. There is no charge and you are welcome to listen, to ask and to participate in lively discussion.
Links lead to classes with MP3 recordings available for review. If you have questions, or need help with a class, please write, or call the teacher, Rabbi Michalowicz.
Sit in on a weekday morning class
- Gmara Class (Makos) (07:30 AM SUN-MON-THR)
- Parsha classes, Rabbi’s (09:15 AM TUE)
- Build a biblical I.Q. (09:15 AM WED)
- This week’s Parsha/Chalban (09:30 AM THU, 585 Glengrove)
- Shir Hashirim (07:20 AM FRI)
- Rebbetzin’s Group classes (1:45 PM WED, 145 Langtry Place)
Sit in on an evening class
- Build a biblical I.Q. (8:00 PM MON)
- Olam Haba, the afterlife (8:00 PM TUE)
- Rambam: Laws of Tumas Meis (09:30 PM SUN-MON-TUE-WED)
- Chassidic Perspectives Parsha (10:00PM THR, Rabbi Tzvi Haber)
Sit in on a Weekend class
- Early class (Chalban) (08:00 AM SAT)
- Parsha: Alternative class (09:45 AM SAT)
- Dad’s classes (11:30 AM SAT, Rabbi Farkas)
- Rabbi’s Drush (11:15 AM SAT)
- The Heart of the Mitzvah (09:00 AM SUN, R. Goldwasser)
- Real Power for Living (08:30 PM SUN, Rebbetzin, 99 Pondview Rd.)
- Rambam (09:30 PM SUN-MON-TUE-WED-THR)
Browse some of the past classes’ recordings
Featured older classes
- Torah Level Competency (self-study and tests)
- Meaningful, Jewish Meditation
- Chovos Halevavos, The duties of the heart
- The Bilvavi series – What does closeness to Hashem mean?
Experience Westmount and the joy of being Jewish
Contact us to be hosted for a Shabbat meal by one of our families. Walk into one of the above Torah classes this week, or come to 10 Disera Drive for our afternoon Shabbat communal meal for joyful shabbos singing. Learn for yourself and, teach your kids, about Judaism and Torah. Our 160 member families, come from all walks of life and make welcome all fellow Jews, at different levels of observance who are enthusiastic about uncovering the magic of our Torah.