A new Father and Children minyan begins Friday night services this week. The smooth paced Minyan will start at candle lighting and will run for approximately 45 – 50 minutes. This is in addition to their very successful Shabbos morning service, where the fathers supervise their sons / daughters, enabling their wives to enjoy the davening in the Main
Shul Minyan or Sfardi Minyan, or the alternative classes.
The children can also take a break and play in the youth room which is adjacent to the services in the Moriah Room.Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere for your Shabbos prayers and at a reasonable pace. Check out the our new home base.
- FRIDAY EVENINGS AT CANDLE LIGHTING
- SHABBOS MORNINGS 9:30-11:30 AM
- THE YOUTH PROGRAMMES BEGIN AT 10 AM
- A DADS & YOUTH KIDDUSH IS AT 11:30 AM
- MOTHERS CAN CHOOSE TO ATTEND THE MAIN MINYAN, SFARDI MINYAN OR ALTERNATIVE CLASSES.