Erev Pesach,Monday April 10, 2017
Here’s some Passover help, Thornhill! Print these Guides, forms, checklists. Listen to these classes to prepare your home and your soul for a great Passover and Seder:
- Printouts including chometz selling form, checklist and step-by-steps
- Prepare for this spirituality with classes on CD or MP3
- Firstborn siyum breakfast ($20) is April 10th
- Our Food drive information
A PRAYER BEFORE CLEANING to say (PDF).
MECHIRAS CHOMETZ FORM (2017) PDF – Fill- in and mail/fax/give/email to the office – no later than Thur. Apr. 15th by 10:00 AM. Please call the Shul at 905-881-7485 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the office has received your form.
Pesach – kosher kitchen 5777 (2017) PDF
EREV PESACH CHECKLIST (2017) PDF – Download and Print it to run a seder like a pro.
Pesach Passover Schedule – (2017) PDFFrom Erev pesach to the last day, these are the date and time reminders, schedules for shul and home.
Seder for Those in a Rush PDF – The best parts to include when including everyone.
Seder bedikas and serefas chumetz PDF- Searching for and burning your chometz.
Prepare with more recorded seder ideas
Find a good Seder story book, a beduin floor seder theme, a great Dvar-Torah. Download these Passover class Mp3 files for your device and spend the next 30 days preparing:
From the how-to series
Download “How to Have A Sensational Seder” (MP3)
Run your Seder like a Pro with a 1 hour Class. This class “The Step-by-Step Seder” class goes through the entire Seder explaining all the relevant laws, recipes, customs and how to be the Seder leader.
- Make this Seder More Meaningful
- Why Is This Night More Meaningful…Than Other Nights? – Part 1 (MP3)
- Why Is This Night More Meaningful…Than All Other Nights – Part 2 (MP3)
- Why is This Night More Meaningful…Than All Other Nights – Part 3 (MP3)
- Why Is This Night More Meaningful…Than All Other Nights? – Part 4 (MP3)Managing Your Seder Mitzvos
- 016 23 Mar 2006 Managing Your Mitzvos – The Passover Seder – Part 1 (MP3)
- 017 30 Mar 2006 Managing Your Mitzvos – The Passover Seder – Part 2 (MP3)
More Thoughts From Past Parsha Classes
- How the seder provides a protection
- Download Hagadah -Part 1- How the Seder Provides the Leil Shimurim (MP3)
- Download Hagadah -Part 2- How the Seder Provides the Leil Shimurim (MP3)
- Download Hagadah -Part 3- How the Seder Provides the Leil Shimurim (MP3)A Rocket to Higher Self Worth is the Seder
- Download Pre Pesach Class – Get on the Rocket Ship of the Seder (MP3)Why are Matzos Round?
- Hagadaa – Why are matzos round? (Short MP3)
The Firstborns’ Siyum, Chametz breakfast
Thornhill’s only erev Pesach chometz breakfast on erev Pesach. Shacharit is at 6:45, Siyum and bagels to follow. Please reserve by emailing email@example.com. $20 Suggested donation.
Be a guest / Host a Guest this Seder
If you would like to be a guest at a Seder, or if you would like to enrich your table with some guests. Email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 905-881-SHUL (7485).
Passover Food Drive
The cost of Passover food is astronomical and many families in Toronto will not be able to afford adequate food without your help Please drop any of the following items off through April 15th at the Shul Office.
452 Spring Gate Blvd
(a box will be outside the door).
Boxed Soups/ Soup Mixes
Canned Fruit / vegetables
Matzohs / Matzoh Meal
Tea / Coffee/sugar
Experience Westmount for a Shabbos
Join a Torah class, or come experience the joyful shabbos singing. Our members, some 170 families, come from all walks of life and although we are all seriously committed to Torah-based observance, we recognize that we are all at different levels and therefore are all enthusiastic about uncovering the magic of our Torah.