September 14th: The walls are being painted, the doors are in place. Looking forward to the Torah inauguration this Sunday Invitation link
September 7th: all the walls are now soundproofed and primed for painting next week. The carpet is scheduled for installation next Thursday. Window coverings scheduled for the next day.
September 1: We have passed the electrical inspection. The builder will now be closing up and painting the walls. With Hashem’s help, everything will be ready for Rosh Hashanah. Check this page for the latest
August 17th – The framing of the expansion space next door is completed, so the rooms are taking shape. With Hashem’s help, we should finish about one week before Rosh Hashana.
We are still finalizing the re-furnishing of the fireside lounge. We think you will like the new, contemporary design. We thank all sponsors who have finalized their plaques. We should have them all installed before Rosh Hashana.
August 12 – We started the demolition phase August 3rd and are going to be updating about our building expansion down the hall here.
The extra 2,000 sq. ft. will available and renovated on September 1st. New shuls for the family minyan and Sfard Minyan, and adequate space for our children’s programs.
This will enable us to have our High Holiday Educational Programs next door without necessitating people to go to the City Playhouse.
Pictures and Minyanim Relocations:
- All services in the main Shul remain the same. All kiddushes & Shalosh Seudos remain the same.
- The Family minyan will begin at 9:30 am in the lounge. They will join the main Shul for leining and Musaf. They will return to the lounge for the dads class & kiddush for the dads and sons.
- The Rebbetzin’s class will be in the lounge from 10:45 – 11:30
- The Sfardi minyan for men & women will begin in the Rabbi’s classroom at 8:30.
- The alternative class with be 10:10 – 10:40 in the lounge.
- Unfortunately, youth programs are cancelled until the renovations are complete. Please DO NOT bring your young children to Shul, as we do not have space for them and the present environment is not age appropriate for them. Please speak with Rabbi Kaller about assistance with babysitting in your homes.